PDA

View Full Version : Post MAMB comments

TWISTER
September 22nd, 2008, 09:53 AM
I just wanted to say I had a great time with everyone. So did my family. I know if there is a next year a day at NASCAR Speed Park has to be in the schedule.

I would like to express one negative comment. I went to this event with the hopes that I would NOT be the person in charge or the one managing everyone's time or schedule. I had hoped I would not have to worry if everyone was having a good time and let this time together just happen. I schedule so many events throughout the year that I just want to have fun to and not worry what the next step will be. I know founding this club makes me a leader of sorts but that's all I am is the founder.

I challenge all of you to put on an event, The rewards of doing them are great! Just ask those who have and have done more than 2 or 3!

I will continue to help when asked. Shirt orders are so easy to do. Goodie bags are easy to. Just pick something you think is fun and others will think it's fun too.

My apologies if this hurts anyone's feelings. I just wanted to let you know.

Mark

GOHEELSMINI
September 22nd, 2008, 11:15 AM
I will have to say I also had a blast...thanks for everyone that came and it was great to see new faces...and finally meet some people in person as well. I think doing this event again next year it will be better having one person planning and running the event...it will go a little more smoothly. I would not mind being the person running & planning the next beach trip at MB or where ever else at the beach.

Thanks so much for Twister and his family coming...it was great to finally meet you and your family. Thanks so much for the gifts and the Tshirt...they were great. I enjoyed meeting everyone...I hate TWISTER ended up being the leader once again to another event.....but you are the MAN and everyone looks to you....but I promise next event you will not have to worry....I know you are laughing right now thinking have Mercy...Erin leading an Event...haha, so am I.

I also had a great time with everyone who came Friday or Sat. night to Club Room 642....lol, we had a blast and didn't have to worry about paying $6-$10 for drinks. Debra also had fun as well and enjoyed meeting everyone also.

Looking forward to another event very soon.

Erin