PDA

View Full Version : Greenville and Surrounding Area

MYTMINI!
July 22nd, 2010, 04:14 PM
Anyone interested in starting our monthly gatherings again for us extreme easterners...lol. If there is an interest for something in August, Melody and I can arrange something fun to do for August here in the Greenville/Winterville area.

popsmini
July 23rd, 2010, 11:06 PM
Bob, Sounds great. Just need when and where.

RudyT
July 28th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Living in Goldsberry, this sounds promising. Just need a heads up.

tjwoodson1
July 29th, 2010, 12:11 AM
I'm in, however I'm really busy. I'll try my best to make it.

GokartPilot
July 29th, 2010, 07:16 AM
I'm intrested. I am also pretty busy but will try to make it if at all possible. Will definitely need a little heads up. Do you have an idea in mind?

MYTMINI!
August 2nd, 2010, 08:41 PM
This past weekend we found a nice route in the country anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on how fast we drive it, lots of curves and one spot really fun. Our thoughts were to meet at a familiar spot, drive, then end up at Basil's on Firetower Road for eats. I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon 3 or 4 pm....what dates work best for everyone 8th, 15th, 22nd, or 29th? The club picnic is the 28th don't forget. Post your thoughts and availability, hopefully we find a date that fits with most of us.

Pir8 97
August 4th, 2010, 01:21 PM
I went to Deadwood in Beargrass over the weekend. I forgot how much fun Prison Camp Rd. can be. I don't think I've driven it since I had my Jeep. I'm interested in trying it again in my car.

MYTMINI!
August 4th, 2010, 06:46 PM
What date works for everyone?

tjwoodson1
August 8th, 2010, 02:11 PM
22nd or 29th works for me.

MYTMINI!
August 10th, 2010, 09:02 PM
Since we are all very busy in August, instead of a drive, let's wait for September. For August, those that are going to the Club Picnic this month, let's meet up and caravan to the event. That would be just as fun too.

MINIFIED
March 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Hey Eastern NC area MINIs ..

For some reason I thought you had an Eastern NC sticky thread like there is for the Triad Tuesdays and the Triangle Thursday, but I didn't see one, so I hijacked this thread ..

Not sure if any of you are in need of a get together with other car people, but if you have missed it, please see this thread about the Cars&Coffee&Quizno's this Saturday (3/5) .. it's not *that* far and if you are in need of a MINI fix you can come on out to one or both events; maybe someone in your area can co-ordinate a caravan over, too.
(Sorry I haven't made any of your events lately -- but one, I haven't seen any posted lately, and two, my schedule has kinda been dictated by other things lately, but I'll hope to catch up with you this summer sometime)

See details here and come on and join us .. there's some coming from Hampton Roads MINIs so you *know* you are closer than they are .. and I"m really hoping the MINIs will outnumber the S2000's at C&C .. :girl_wink:

http://www.tarheelminis.org/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=200&day=2011-3-5&c=1

MINIFIED
February 27th, 2012, 10:06 PM
Hey Eastern NC THMMC'ers ..

Long time, no see, what happened to you guys??? Taylor goes off to college and the whole contingent falls apart?? :-)

Well after many many threats, I've finally put an idea together to get the East MINIs to meet the Triangle MINIs and it's going to be in your backyard, we're headed to Wilson for BBQ on Saturday! Please join us! And if you'd be so inclined, drive on up to Raleigh Saturday morning for the Cars&Coffee event and then drive back "home" with us .. if you can't make C&C and the drive, please at least meet up with us for lunch .. see this thread for the details and vote!
Looking forward to seeing you again - soon!
http://tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?7693-MINIs-BBQ-Challenge! (http://tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?7693-MINIs-BBQ-Challenge%21)

MINIFIED
April 3rd, 2012, 12:07 PM
So Taylor showed for Cars&Coffee&Drive&Lunch representin' the eastern NC club last month, missed the rest of you!
As it turns out, you know that classic Wilson BBQ challenge between Parkers and Bills ... last month we patronized Parker's, for April we are going to do our "comparison shopping" at Bills ..

Join us for lunch at Bill's at 12:30 in Wilson .. or if you need a longer MINI fix, come on out to Cars&Coffee at Brier Creek Saturday (7th) AM and then drive back to Wilson with us for lunch .. more details here:

http://tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?7416-Cars-and-Coffee-2012-1st-Saturday-Every-Month-at-Brier-Creek