PDA

View Full Version : Cars&Coffee&Quiznos, Saturday March 5th

MINIFIED
February 22nd, 2011, 11:43 PM
Cars&Coffee&Quizno's

Part I:
Cars and Coffee at Brier Creek Shopping Center, Raleigh, Saturday, March 5th starting at 9am.
There is always a decent display of exotic cars, so no matter what you drive, feel welcome to come out and admire the show; kids love it too, though if you have a 15 year old, be prepared, suddenly the family Toyota as a hand-me-down will lose it's appeal!
The MINI Coopers historically don't have a large turnout, but the Honda S2000's have.
Drew and I have a bet on which club will represent best for March's Cars&Coffee, so I'm countin' on you, THMMC'rs!
Drew would like to meet some of the club members who have been so supportive of us, even though he was not an official member of the club in the past.

Part II:
The Thank You.
Quizno's for a Dime*
4531 New Bern Avenue, Raleigh.
Inviting everyone who has encouraged, supported, and prayed for Drew over the past three months - friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church supporters, car club members, even those we've never met - to celebrate Drew's recovery with a Quizno's lunch combo for a dime.
Drew will be there from 11:30am - 1:30pm and would like to personally meet and thank you.
We have purchased - with a contribution from the managers at the New Bern Avenue Quiznos, Prerna and Ketan Desai - coupons for a lunch combo valid for a dime* on Saturday, March 5th between the hours of 11:30am - 1:30pm at the New Bern Avenue location.
(Find one of us to secure a coupon to avoid interfering with their general public lunch patrons; coupon maximum two per car / family, please)

There will be PRIZES at Quizno's .. :yeah!:

- One for whoever travels the furthest to get to Quizno's :bye:
- One for who can kick Drew's old neck brace the farthest (1pm) :victory:
- And one for whoever has the most creative use of dimes :ponder:
(a common theme in my emails, random dimes showing up that I took as encouraging signs)

Join us! We look forward to seeing you at one or both events! I'm even thinking maybe the S2000s and the MINIs can make nice with each other for a little while and caravan from Brier Creek to Quizno's/New Bern together .. ???

*exact change required!

In gratitude,

Susan
MINIFIED

Re: http://www.tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?5234-MINIFIED-amp-family-needs-our-thoughts-and-prayers

MINIFIED
March 2nd, 2011, 12:07 AM
UPDATE / REMINDER:

Hi All

Reminder about event this weekend and a note that there will be PRIZES at Quizno's .. :yeah!:

- One for whoever travels the furthest to get to Quizno's :bye:
- One for who can kick Drew's old neck brace the farthest (1pm) :victory:
- And one for whoever has the most creative use of dimes :ponder:
(a common theme in my emails, random dimes showing up that I took as encouraging signs)

Cars&Coffee&Quizno's

Cars and Coffee at Brier Creek Shopping Center, Raleigh, Saturday March, 5th :coffee:

After Cars and Coffee from 11:30am - 1:30pm, please Drew and my family for a "Thank You" celebration we call Quizno's for a Dime. :thanks:
Join us for lunch for a dime at Quizno's on 4531 New Bern Ave. Raleigh

We are inviting everyone who has encouraged, supported, and prayed for for us over the past three months - friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church supporters, car club members, even those we've never met - to celebrate.

Pick up a coupon at Quizno's during the event for a lunch combo valid only March 5th 11:30am - 1:30pm at the New Bern Avenue location.
(Find me, I won't be hard to miss - look for pink cowgirl hat - you knew it would be pink :girl_wink: to secure a coupon to avoid interfering with their general public lunch patrons; coupon maximum two per car / family, please)

Hope to see you there!

Susan & Drew

MINIFIED
March 3rd, 2011, 11:23 PM
Parking for Saturday ..

At Cars & Coffee, Brier Creek, look for the MINIs .. there are not historically too many and unless someone else establishes designated MINI parking ahead of me, I'll likely find proximity to the S2000s (usually near Chili's and Jason's Deli) due to the dual nature of my participation this month ..

At Quiznos .. there is limited parking immediately in front of Quiznos so please park in the long empty stretch, marked ROW 3, between the Walmart and Fashion Avenue stores

Hope to see you at one or both events ..

Susan & Drew

laardilla21
March 3rd, 2011, 11:27 PM
I so wish I could come, but I am going down to visit the Dad for Spring Break down in FL. It was awesome meeting Drew at Helenblitz, btw. Kim and I enjoyed his company! I hope this event is awesome!

MINIFIED
March 5th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Join us! You didn't need to have RSVP'd .. surely the MINIs can outnumber the S2K's??? (3 MINIs coming from Hampton Roads today, too!)

See you soon!

NYCkid
March 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM
I am here with my son.