PDA

View Full Version : Any One In Hampstead Wilmington area.

R00mie
July 11th, 2011, 02:58 PM
Looking to find some members in the Hampstead / Wilmington area to drive back roads with or go to auto X events with. Iofften drive dirt roads and trails through the Holly Shelter Game reserve if any one doesnt mind getting dirty feel free to join.

R00mie
July 13th, 2011, 11:03 AM
Somebody out there must want to drive for fun, learn a bit and tear up some dirt roads. im up for suggestions if anyone has ideas for good driving areas or get to gethers.

LobsterMINI
July 13th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I wish you were around a year ago! I literally just moved to Kansas a week ago. Unfortunately the only fun road anywhere near that area is Old Folkstone Rd.... And it's a short road. If I recall- the Outerbanks area has some fun roads or something....

How is the fire?

R00mie
July 13th, 2011, 12:03 PM
the fire doesnt effect where i drive through in the holly shelter game reserve. i only drive about 5 miles back into there off of lodge rd. but it has a lot of turns and a jump. so id like to get a few ppl to ride enjoy the drive with. there isnt many ruts or areas that are wet. expecialy with this drought we are having. this link has phots of the area. http://www.tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?6629-2002-Mini-Cooper-Auto-X-Rally-X&highlight=

GokartPilot
July 13th, 2011, 01:47 PM
I am all for a get together. Do you have any ideas in mind? PM me when you get a chance.

pbraun
July 22nd, 2011, 09:45 AM
I'm in Southport - will travel for fun!

R00mie
July 23rd, 2011, 12:48 PM
are you up for driving off road through the holly shelter game reserve.

bknblk
July 23rd, 2011, 01:22 PM
We are having a cars and coffee@ Carrabbas off of Market st on Aug. 6th 9am till noon free coffee and a discounted lunch for all.
All cars are welcomed we had about 50 last month @ Schaeffer BMW.
Check us out on Facebook( cars and coffee Wilmington NC ).
Pics from last month on Schaeffers website.
Tom
BKNBLKM6

mini32
July 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I AM ALWAYS OoT AN' ABOOT...love the trails and any road without 'sunday' drivers or the occasional tractor:) I have a trail i like to frequent just off of 58 near emerald isle.
buzz me anytime