PDA

View Full Version : Join 1000 MINI owners at MINIs On The Dragon X

Sir Tyne
January 7th, 2012, 10:45 AM
One of the largest gatherings of MINIs is right in your back yard. MINIs On The Dragon (MOTD) is celebrating its 10th year this spring. The first weekend in May hundreds of MINIs will converge in the Great Smoky Mountains to drive the Tail of the Dragon and share the MINI life for a weekend with about 1000 other MINI owners. In addition to the Dragon runs, there are 25 other planned drives in the mountains and lots of lunches, dinners and other fun stuff planned.

People come from all over the country for MOTD, so for us that are "just down the road", this should be a no-brainer.

Registration is now open at www.MinisOnTheDragon.com (http://www.MinisOnTheDragon.com)

N2MINI
January 7th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Been every year since I got the MINI.. Sometimes only for the day but it's great to see all the MINIs running around!!!!

Sir Tyne
January 7th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Yes there will be lots of MINIs running around. Last year on the first day of registration, 144 people registered and the total by April was 823.

So far on the first day (today) of this year, there have been over 350 registered !!!. So many that the system is only 1/3 way thruough positng them on the website.

It's the Chinese "Year of the Dragon" and MOTD will break all kinds of records. Will you be there?

jcauseyfd
January 7th, 2012, 05:51 PM
I managed to pull off being # 800 last year. Maybe I can get 1,000 this year. Actually waiting for details on MTTS as I doubt I can do both. May have to get my Dragon fill at MSSD as a bday present to myself.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab via Tapatalk.

Chucky's Mom
January 8th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Just registered! So excited to see all my NC friends again! I haven't been on here in a long while, as I got a job (holy moly, right? I actually have to work now!). But I can't wait! Any excuse to come back to NC is a good one.

Mr.Jim
January 8th, 2012, 11:41 PM
We're registered and will be down in NC the weekend before and then heading to the Dragon on Thursday with some friends from Conover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MiniCuse
January 9th, 2012, 02:17 AM
I also have registered. Definitely looking forward to it.

Jack$0n
January 9th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Can't wait.... Might have to quit my job so I can show up...LOL

Flynscot0256
January 9th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Just registered also Thursday thru Sunday it should be a good turnout.

Msfitoy
April 10th, 2012, 01:57 PM
I know a lot of Minis showing up who didn't register...me for one...so I'm guessing the actual count will be much greater than the registered numbers...

Sir Tyne
April 10th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I know a lot of Minis showing up who didn't register...

???????? And why not register, it's only $5 !!!!!!!!!!!!! and you get a goodie bag with a bunch of stuff in it. I've been told "by a reliable source" that the contents of the bag are worth way more than the $5 and when you see what the others got you will wish you had registered.

MOTD Registration is open until this Saturday 14 April at http://www.minisonthedragon.com/registration2012.php

Msfitoy
April 10th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Yea maybe I will...I didn't think I get my Mini back in time lol...