PDA

View Full Version : Have a question about THMMC merchandise? Ask it here!

jcauseyfd
July 15th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Do you have a question about THMMC merchandise? Ask you question here in this thread. We are trying to keep the threads with details about merchandise uncluttered, so they have all been locked. But we'll be glad to help you out with your questions you post here in this thread.

Versus
July 18th, 2013, 09:16 PM
What merchandise do we actually have?

jcauseyfd
July 18th, 2013, 10:22 PM
The club has vinyl stickers of the club logo, logo lapel pins, an embroidered patch of the logo, and enamel grille badges. There are a few ballcaps left as well. Check out the threads in the Club Merchandise subforum for additional details on all of these items.

Robert Moore
March 25th, 2014, 10:31 AM
I have one of the original grill badges which cost approx. $35. The badge becomes cloudy looking and has to have regular polishing to look fair only. Any suggestions for handling this problem?

The new badge listed for $25 and I assume it comes with mounting studs. Has there been clouding problem with the badge being offered now?

Are the business card size, club, promotional cards still available. If so, I would like to purchase 25. Please advise as how to order.

jcauseyfd
March 25th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Bob, unfortunately, the badges with the acrylic dome will eventually become too cloudy to look decent. The ones we have now don't have the acrylic dome. Below is a picture of the one I have (pic is crappy, the badge is not). I think it is probably a couple years old now - whenever we bought the batch from the current vendor. It is holding up exceptionally well in my opinion - better than either of the two previous types we had.

http://www.totehmoon.com/uploads/thmmc_badge.jpg

Cary Cooper
July 19th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Will there be 2014 MINIPalooza badges available for purchase at this years MINIPalooza like we did for the event last year?

Quirky World of Q
July 27th, 2014, 05:48 PM
I have one of the original grill badges which cost approx. $35. The badge becomes cloudy looking and has to have regular polishing to look fair only. Any suggestions for handling this problem?

The new badge listed for $25 and I assume it comes with mounting studs. Has there been clouding problem with the badge being offered now?

Are the business card size, club, promotional cards still available. If so, I would like to purchase 25. Please advise as how to order.

Yes, the new grill badges come with the mounting studs. The "Spotted" business cards are available as well. Both can be purchased at club events from Ross, Wendy or Lorraine. You may also order them on line in in our new THMMC marketplace (https://squareup.com/market/tar-heel-mini-motoring).

Quirky World of Q
July 27th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Will there be 2014 MINIPalooza badges available for purchase at this years MINIPalooza like we did for the event last year?

I'll have to check on this and get back to you. To my knowledge we may not have any left overs this year.

GokartPilot
July 28th, 2014, 09:49 AM
I'll have to check on this and get back to you. To my knowledge we may not have any left overs this year.

I think Cary Cooper is referring to the 2013 MINIPalooza Event Badge. I was wondering the same thing but have seen anything posted as of yet.

Cary Cooper
August 17th, 2014, 11:10 AM
I think Cary Cooper is referring to the 2013 MINIPalooza Event Badge. I was wondering the same thing but have seen anything posted as of yet.

Nope. I'm asking if 2014 MINIPalooza in the Mountains event grille badges were made this year to purchase.

GokartPilot
August 18th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Gotcha^^

Quirky World of Q
August 21st, 2014, 09:07 PM
you mean this? :ms_thumbsup:

Cary Cooper
August 22nd, 2014, 03:38 PM
you mean this? :ms_thumbsup:

YES!!!! Fantastic! I definitely want two of those! I assume you'll have some there at the event, yes? If so, please set aside two of them for me - for ease I can just give you the $$ there since we're only a couple weeks away! Thanks! Anthony

Grey
November 30th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Do you have a question about THMMC merchandise? Ask you question here in this thread. We are trying to keep the threads with details about merchandise uncluttered, so they have all been locked. But we'll be glad to help you out with your questions you post here in this thread.

Are these still available?

petestacey
June 13th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Any club merchandise to purchase, badges, shirts, hats etc......
Would like to get hooked up thanks, Pete