PDA

View Full Version : New location!!!

G3 Auto
November 4th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Fellow THMMC members,

I am pleased to announce that Luxury Auto Service has changed locations to serve you better. Our new facility is larger so we can accommodate serving you better. We have already been visited by President and Vice President of THMMC (Ross and Jeff) at our new location. We are not far from our old location so hoping to catch you guys before you make the drive up to see us! Thank you for all your support and business. We will be looking to adding new markets for aftermarket products, such as tuning, suspension upgrades, alta products, coil-overs, etc... Feel free to inquire for details!

Thanks,
Chris Gerber

colejd
November 4th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Chris,

Thanks for informing the club know of your shops new location. The carbon cleaning my MINI got their last week has made a world of difference. I also appreciate your promoting my to VP however I have turned over the reins of THMMC Treasurer and as such I just look forward to participating in runs, not in planning them (Ya, right, we'll see how long that lasts! ;).

Jeff,

MiniMidence
November 6th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Don't forget transmission upgrades from 5 to 6 speed, Quaife installs and a great service!!! BACON AND MYSELF ARE SO HAPPY!!!

r53jcw
November 6th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Chris did an excellent job installing my goodies Monday. I look forward to bringing Ms Sarah for future services.