PDA

View Full Version : Triangle area caravan - Minis On The Dragon 2014

nccoaty
April 2nd, 2014, 11:12 AM
Any plans to caravan this year to Minis on the Dragon from The Raleigh/Durham area? If so what day or days are groups planning to leave. Ann & I have not finalized our plans yet as to what day we are leaving so we are open for options. We have not booked or Cabin/ Room but still have several options about 20-25 minutes away as well as I see they still have a room or two in the lodge.

colejd
April 15th, 2014, 10:31 PM
I am leaving from the Durham Area early on Thursday the 1st (around 7 AM) so that I can make it to Fontana Village by noonish. I will be staying until Sunday where I will be driving a morning run through the Great Smokey Mountain National Park on my way home. I will also be leading the Blimey Run on Saturday.

MINIFIED
April 17th, 2014, 08:22 AM
I'm headed out on Thursday from Raleigh, but a later AM start. I am not staying onsite, but nearby. I am also planning to head back to Raleigh on Saturday, possibly via Franklin and/or Brevard .. if anyone wants to meet up along the way on Thursday, let me know. Tentatively thinking I'll leave Raleigh 10-11am, but I can be flexible on that. Just gotta get there in time for Bingo :-)