PDA

View Full Version : [ONGOING] Third Thursdays (CLT Area)

Quirky World of Q
December 3rd, 2014, 12:07 PM
NOVEMBER DINNER PLANS FOR CHARLOTTE - LKN - 'VILLES

THURSDAY: November 19
TIME: 6:30-9 PM
8021 Concord Mills Blvd., Concord, NC 28027

Come one, come all! Meet your fellow MINI owners and have a great time! Hope to see you there!
DATE: Thursday, November 19
TIME: 6:15pm-ish (you know how traffic can be!)

GET THERE AT 6:15- 6:30 pm-ish and mill around checking out our MINIS & MODS. We'll head up around 7pm to eat!

We will be utilizing this monthly dinner to raise funds for Operation Second Chance, as part of a joint effort we're calling Motoring for Veterans. We appreciate any donation amount. For additional information on Motoring for Veterans, please see the post pinned to our facebook page. Thank you to all our veterans.

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=3167420&langPref=en-CA

Please post in the forum or on Facebook if you can make it so we can get a head count to give them a heads up!

Quirky World of Q
February 1st, 2015, 11:46 PM
February Plans Posted! See you at the Speedway!

WINGS
February 17th, 2015, 10:52 PM
So who's gonna make it to THE SPEEDWAY CLUB THURSDAY? I am gonna TRY.... No Guarantees..... Hopefully I can make it there!

Quirky World of Q
February 18th, 2015, 02:19 PM
Me! Facebook replies are indicating we'll have another good turn out! Gonna be chilly!! Have to leave the flip-flops at home!

Dress Code
Year-Round Dress Code

Speedway Club members and guests are asked to meet our standard dress code at all times.

The Speedway Club Restaurant: The dress code consists of "business casual" attire including, but not limited to, dress pants and capris, golf-style and walking shorts, collared shirts, dresses, skirts and blouses. Jackets and ties are not required.

WINGS
February 18th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Guess I maybe should skip the MINIon Monk Outfit eh? I'd prolly freeze my Butt off anyways in it!:jester:

Quirky World of Q
February 18th, 2015, 07:59 PM
Probably a little overdressed with the tie. :smiley_simmons:

Quirky World of Q
March 8th, 2015, 04:28 PM
March Information is posted. Check post #1 for details

Quirky World of Q
April 3rd, 2015, 07:12 PM
April's meet up updated in post #1.

DATE: Thursday, April 16
TIME: 6:00pm-ish (you know how traffic can be!)
Flying Saucer Draught Emporium

Quirky World of Q
April 20th, 2015, 06:10 PM
May's information is updated in Post #1

Off of Harris Blvd

Thursday, May 21st

Quirky World of Q
May 7th, 2015, 11:59 AM
Late Change in Location to Hickory Tavern - Charlotte

9010 Harris Corners Pkwy
Charlotte, NC 28269
704-921-4466

If you are brave enough to take 77, it's off of exit 18.

MiniBrat
May 18th, 2015, 12:08 PM
Late Change in Location to Hickory Tavern - Charlotte

9010 Harris Corners Pkwy
Charlotte, NC 28269
704-921-4466

If you are brave enough to take 77, it's off of exit 18.

Hello I (MiniBrat)

Will be at the Mini Event on Thursday and the Race on Saturday! Looking forward to meeting some local Mini Enthusiasts!

Quirky World of Q
May 18th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Hello I (MiniBratt)

Will be at the Mini Event on Thursday and the Race on Saturday! Looking forward to meeting some local Mini Enthusiasts!

Looking forward to seeing you!

Marilyn Marks
May 19th, 2015, 04:02 PM
Yes, we would like to come. Is it still at Hickory Tavern on 9010 Harris Corners Parkway?

Quirky World of Q
May 19th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Yes, we would like to come. Is it still at Hickory Tavern on 9010 Harris Corners Parkway?

YUP! That's the plan! See you there this Thursday!!

Quirky World of Q
May 31st, 2015, 08:08 PM
Just giving a heads up on the date change due to the start of MINIs Take North Carolina

JUNE DINNER PLANS FOR CHARLOTTE - LKN - 'VILLES

Restaurant TBD
DATE: WEDNESDAY, JUNE 17
TIME: 6:00pm-ish (you know how traffic can be!)

GET THERE AT 6:00- 6:30 pm-ish and mill around checking out our MINIS & MODS. We'll head up around 7pm to eat!

PLEASE NOTE: We are returning to the CONCORD MILLS MALL AREA. NOTE THE DAY CHANGE. This month only we will be doing a Watering Hole Wednesday due to the start of MINIs Take North Carolina on our regular Thursday!

MICHAEL
June 14th, 2015, 04:49 PM
Hi Lorraine,

Has a restaurant been selected yet?

Regards,
Michael

Quirky World of Q
June 14th, 2015, 07:41 PM
Hi Lorraine,

Has a restaurant been selected yet?

Regards,
Michael
Whoops! Yes Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse.

MICHAEL
June 14th, 2015, 08:56 PM
Michael and Deanna will attend. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Quirky World of Q
July 1st, 2015, 06:41 PM
First post updated with July's Info....

JULY DINNER PLANS FOR CHARLOTTE - LKN - 'VILLES

Restaurant: Carolina Ale House
Address: 8695 Concord Mills Blvd

DATE: THURSDAY, JULY 16
TIME: 6:15pm-ish (you know how traffic can be!)

Alan Winters
July 16th, 2015, 11:16 AM
Mike and I from M7 Speed will be doing a drawing for everyone that shows up tonight at the meet for a FREE M7 Product that you will not want to miss!
Hope to see all you guys there!

Quirky World of Q
July 30th, 2015, 06:09 PM
Next Meetup Thursday August 20th. Stay tuned for the place to be announced. My partner in planning crime is working on the details.

Quirky World of Q
August 10th, 2015, 10:34 AM
August Location, Five Guys. Park at the old Quaker Steak & Lube. See post #1 for details!

Quirky World of Q
September 8th, 2015, 08:54 PM
SEPTEMBER DINNER PLANS FOR CHARLOTTE - LKN - 'VILLES

We will be skipping Septembers Monthly Dinner as we gear up and make our way to MINIpalooza.

Monthly dinners will resume in October ... and we may throw in a surprise dinner to expand our area.

Stay tuned. and Hope to see you all at MINIpalooza!

WINGS
September 8th, 2015, 09:09 PM
HEY IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US AND GO TO DINNER.... DO IT EARLY...
http://www.tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?12474-GoPro-Motorplex-with-Tar-Heel-MINI-Motoring-Club
AND GO RIDE GO KARTS WITH US!

Quirky World of Q
September 8th, 2015, 10:26 PM
Let's just go ahead and alter the Thristy Thursday Dinner to Funday Sunday!

HEY IF YOU WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US AND GO TO DINNER.... DO IT EARLY...
http://www.tarheelminis.org/showthre...-Motoring-Club (http://www.tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?12474-GoPro-Motorplex-with-Tar-Heel-MINI-Motoring-Club)
AND GO RIDE GO KARTS WITH US!

Quirky World of Q
September 25th, 2015, 11:51 PM
we're looking for a volunteer who would like to take over the Monthly Charlotte Area dinners that we normally do in Concord, NC. Let me know if you are interested.

What coordinating entails: Picking a place, in the Concord Area. Usually the group mentions some place at the previous dinner - so seriously it's not hard work. :) Contact the restaurant and see if they need prior warning. Otherwise, call that Thursday afternoon, and let the place know you're showing up with about 20 people.

Cross post on Facebook and the THMMC forum. An Admin will maintain the THMMC calendar and Facebook events.

Quirky World of Q
September 25th, 2015, 11:53 PM
OCTOBER DINNER PLANS FOR CHARLOTTE - LKN - 'VILLES

Moving dinner plans up a little early due to MINIpalooza! So if you're up for a little go karting fun ...

THURSDAY: OCTOBER 15
TIME: 6:30-9 PM

DETAILS TBD. BUT GETTING THE MONTHLY DATE OUT THERE.

Quirky World of Q
October 8th, 2015, 06:25 PM
October Location Posted ... On the Border Concord Mills Mall

Quirky World of Q
November 8th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Updated Post #1 with November's Monthly Dinner Information. Sticky Fingers, Concord Mills! We'll be passing the hat to collect funds for Motoring for Veterans! Please come out and join us!

Quirky World of Q
January 9th, 2016, 11:37 PM
2016's Thursday Dinner thread continues here: http://www.tarheelminis.org/showthread.php?12772-Third-Thursday

JCWR56
July 19th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Where are you having Julys dinner for third Thursday

JCWR56
July 16th, 2019, 03:28 PM
I haven't been to any events in two years but just wanted to know do you still have third Thursday's if so where this month thanks bob