PDA

View Full Version : G3 at MOTD 2015

G3AUTO
February 12th, 2015, 09:46 PM
MINIACS!! G3 is happy to support MOTD 2015 and the THMMC. We are excited to see all the MINIs and meet some new people. We will have a booth available for answering any questions as well as performing tunes for 1st and 2nd gen MINIs. We are also using this opportunity to offer great promotional rates on products to take home. If you are in the need for a great deal on parts, then feel free to inquire. We offer discounts on OEM MINI parts, ALTA products, StopTech Brakes, Intercoolers, Coil Overs, Cold Air Intakes, etc...

Please contact for product info and prices. Hope to see everyone there!

-Chris @ G3

G3ntle
February 12th, 2015, 09:55 PM
Don't know if I'll make it for MOTD, but I did want to bring the GP around to see if we can work on tweaking the coil over set up.

G3AUTO
February 12th, 2015, 10:09 PM
Of course Sean, anytime. If I don't see you before third Thursday, we can catch up then and talk it over.

WINGS
February 14th, 2015, 12:17 AM
Sounds like Fun!
Looking forward to seeing you on Vendor Alley Chris!
:yes2:Thanks for your Support of THMMC!

vetsvette
March 10th, 2015, 10:11 PM
Looking forward to seeing you at the Dragon Chris. I hope to get down to your shop for a tune and some incidental work before then though. Just waiting for some health problems to be resolved before I'll be confident that I can still drive a six speed. Hope your new shop is doing well.