PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Tar Heel Members at MOTD any idea were and when?

surreptitious
April 6th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Meeting Tar Heel Members at MOTD any idea were and when?
this my be premature, but asking the Veterans if any plans
were or will be made, as I will be active in several different clubs.
I am member for 4 different active clubs, All will be in attendance at MOTD,
and will bring a laptop to watch the forums, since Mark V. will not be in attendance, is there or will there be a Point of Contact (POC)? Contact number, and or email?,
I was wanting to know were some of the Tar Heel members plan to meet,
hangout, group Pic etc..... I would like to meet and attend, through out the Dragon, but will be splitting my time with the other clubs, and events.
Any thoughts, views, opinions, welcome.....

surreptitious
April 17th, 2008, 04:22 PM
I guess the powers to be, must be busy, oh well....
I guess I'll meet a couple of folks at the Mini Pre-MOTD Tech Inspection
at Grassroots Garage on the 19 APR 08, Well if there is a meet, please post
also wanted to see if the Tar Heel Club was going to have a MOTD08 photo, I hope see some Tar Heel Mini's at the MOTD08,
Best of Motoring....

BlimeyCabrio
April 17th, 2008, 05:00 PM
No formal plans in place yet that I know of... various folks will be at various events at various times. :)
We'll all be monitoring 20sub20 and will be hooking up that way, I suspect.

My expectation is that several of us will migrate to somebody's cabin in the evenings... but don't know whose at this point... I'll have my kids, so there will probably be a prohibition against late night partying at my cabin... :rolleyes:

Catseye
April 17th, 2008, 05:49 PM
I will be leaving on Wed morn, making a stop near Winston Salem to shoot photos for a B&B, anticipate getting back on the road ~2pm. If there is a convoy, maybe someone will give me their cell # and I'll see if I can catch up...

As for photos, I will have all my stuff with me, including my virtual tour equipment, so if we want, I can take a panoramic shot of our club at some point.