PDA

View Full Version : New! Club T-Shirts

Quirky World of Q
April 17th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Many asked for them, and here there are. Available now, but not for long! Message us if you are interested!

We can arrange to have yours delivered for one of the Monthly dinners or weekend runs to save on shipping costs.

Colors are Black, Red, Royal Blue. Sizes are Small-2XL. Colors and sizes vary by style.

Long Sleeve - 4 available, $25
Short Sleeve Ladies V - 5 available, $20
Short Sleeve Mens Crew - 10 available, $20.

You can also order yours and have it shipped to your door, via our online marketplace.

https://squareup.com/store/tar-heel-mini-motoring

Karalot
August 10th, 2016, 09:44 AM
New Mini owner here, hi. Call me Becca. Do the ladies v neck run small? I usually wear a medium-large so what size should I order? Fabric content, shrinkage?
Thanks, Becca

vetsvette
August 10th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Can I order and pick up at the Car Show on the 20th?

slimjimtell
August 10th, 2016, 09:57 PM
If I could suggest something.

please make a club shirt with some consistency. Put the THMMC logo on the front left breast of the shirt. Put all large format graphics on the backs. Keep it consistent, keep it a good looking shirt. Also normal colors, white.

Just a suggestion.

The last shirt from BRP tour, Royal blue, huge logo on front, my 8yr old asked me why I had my shirt on backwards! I had to laugh at it as well.

Quirky World of Q
August 10th, 2016, 10:06 PM
New Mini owner here, hi. Call me Becca. Do the ladies v neck run small? I usually wear a medium-large so what size should I order? Fabric content, shrinkage?
Thanks, Becca

The ladies shirts are Hanes Confort Soft Ts. 100% preshrunk cotton. They run true to Misst size.

SIZE CHART
<thead>

S
M
L
XL
2XL

</thead><tbody>
Size
4/6
8/10
12/14
16/18
20/22

</tbody>

Quirky World of Q
August 10th, 2016, 10:07 PM
Can I order and pick up at the Car Show on the 20th?

which Car Show?

Quirky World of Q
August 10th, 2016, 10:09 PM

please make a club shirt with some consistency. Put the THMMC logo on the front left breast of the shirt. Put all large format graphics on the backs. Keep it consistent, keep it a good looking shirt. Also normal colors, white.

Just a suggestion.

The last shirt from BRP tour, Royal blue, huge logo on front, my 8yr old asked me why I had my shirt on backwards! I had to laugh at it as well.

Noted.

if you are not happy with your BRP shirt we will gladly refund your money. PM me your information if you'd like,your money refunded.

vetsvette
August 10th, 2016, 11:46 PM
which Car Show?

Sorry. Flow Mini of Raleigh on the 20th.

Quirky World of Q
August 13th, 2016, 06:29 PM
Sorry. Flow Mini of Raleigh on the 20th.

Let's put this as a possibly. I'm only going to be there a short while (other committments), but let me see if I can arrange to leave it with someone that will be there that day . If so, I'll PM you and finish the arrangements and put an item on the store without shipping for you to make the purchase.

MINIFIED
August 14th, 2016, 02:43 AM

Just a suggestion.

-- I agree the BRP shirt this year was fugly ..
-- I like the varied colors each year, I feel like I have a whole collection!
-- I never buy white T-shirts -- it's not a flattering color on anyone (in my opinion)
-- Logos on the back historically make the shirts hot (when the sun hits the logo) so maybe that was the idea to put it on the front?
-- Last but not least: How could you possibly have an EIGHT YEAR OLD???? :girl_wink:

Quirky World of Q
August 14th, 2016, 11:53 AM
-- I agree the BRP shirt this year was fugly ..
-- I like the varied colors each year, I feel like I have a whole collection!
-- I never buy white T-shirts -- it's not a flattering color on anyone (in my opinion)
-- Logos on the back historically make the shirts hot (when the sun hits the logo) so maybe that was the idea to put it on the front?
-- Last but not least: How could you possibly have an EIGHT YEAR OLD???? :girl_wink:

Sorry you didn't care for the shirt. When registrations are down, as they have been this year for many clubs due to MTTS, the club officers and advisory team had to make some tough decisions. Each participant who had ordered a BRP shirt was contacted via email with the new design, and given the option to cancel their order.

As as you can see by these differing replies, "normal colors, white" and "I never buy white T-shirts", we can't please everyone. I do, however stand behind any of the products that I design or have approved the design, chosen the color, fabric, style, type face. Whether it's a sticker, magnet, button, or t-shirt. If anyone is not happy with their purchase THMMC will make it right.

Karalot
August 31st, 2016, 08:40 PM
Lorraine,

We are coming to the meeting tomorrow night, Sept. 1st. in Winston-Salem. Would you bring me a club shirt in a ladies large in royal blue?

Becca Bray

Quirky World of Q
September 1st, 2016, 10:17 AM
Lorraine,

We are coming to the meeting tomorrow night, Sept. 1st. in Winston-Salem. Would you bring me a club shirt in a ladies large in royal blue?

Becca Bray

Sorry, the shirts and I are located in Raleigh. If you will be at MINIpalooza, shirts will be there.

vetsvette
September 1st, 2016, 10:30 AM
Any idea when you'll be ordering more shirts? I'd like to order a couple of club shirts in 3XL (long and short sleeve).

Quirky World of Q
September 2nd, 2016, 09:48 AM
Any idea when you'll be ordering more shirts? I'd like to order a couple of club shirts in 3XL (long and short sleeve).

at this time we do not have plans for a re-order on this particular shirt. If we do, we'll repost the information in the forum and on our Facebook page.