PDA

View Full Version : Thank You to BRP organizers

slimjimtell
June 19th, 2016, 07:29 PM
I wanted to say thank you to the BRP organizers. I know I only did the Saturday drive, however, it was great to see eveyone. I appreciate the time it takes to put these events on and those who spend hours of their personal time to make it a lot of fun.

it's been some time since I have been with the group...sometimes life just gets busy, it was good to be back.

Jeff did an amazing job with the Otter group...he set a good pace and we only had to turn around once! Haha!

Lilli had a great time and thank you for the shout out to her on the radio, it was the highlight of her day!!

Thank you again and see you soon!

tScott
June 21st, 2016, 07:52 AM
Thank you to all involved!! It was a fun and relaxing weekend (except for the Otter detour to Roanake)!!

MINIFIED
June 30th, 2016, 05:37 PM
It only worked out for me to join up for Thurs/Fri -- which was a lot of rain and fog, but out of the control of the THMMC group, I know .. it was great to see long time MINI friends and make some new ones .. I have a special place in my heart for the BRP and all it encompasses .. thanks especially to the folks who had to step up and make this a success after some last minute surprise changes .. hope to see some of you on MTTS next week .. I'll pick up in Richmond .. I see the routes were just posted and heading through my (relatively) new hometown of Frederick, MD .. Have fun, be safe, see you soon!