PDA

View Full Version : 2017 BRP Tour - Hotel Info

jcauseyfd
April 21st, 2017, 08:10 AM
Here is the hotel information for the 2017 Blue Ridge Parkway Tour.

Thursday Night, June 15th
Smoky Mountain Inn & Suites
344 Seven Clans Lane
Cherokee, NC 28719

Call hotel at 828-497-1649 and tell them you are calling to claim/switch over one of the rooms reserved in the block for Jeff Causey. Total with tax will be $76.25. Deadline to book room is June 1st.

Friday Night, June 16th
Best Western Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk
1615 Tynecastle Hwy
Banner Elk, NC 28607

Call hotel at 828-898-4571 and reserve a room with the block for the Tar Heel MINI Motoring Club. Total with tax will be $149.95. Deadline to book room with the block is May 25, 2017.

Saturday Night, June 17th
Cambria Suites Roanoke
301 Reserve Avenue
Roanoke, VA 24016

Call hotel at 540-400-6226 and tell them you are calling to book a room from the block for the Tar Heel MINI Motoring Club. Rate is $99 + taxes. Deadline to book room is May 18th.

If you have any trouble, please post here and I will see what I can do to resolve the situation.

Thanks!

Belhaven
April 24th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Cambria Suites Roanoke - doesn't have the room block registered yet - they asked that we call back tomorrow and talk to Anna, their sales person.

jcauseyfd
April 24th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Thanks for that update. Not sure what the delay might be - she has had the paperwork for a while now.

Belhaven
May 4th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Thanks for that update. Not sure what the delay might be - she has had the paperwork for a while now. I gave it a few days and called back tonight. The reservations clerk said I had to talk to the front desk to get a room from a block - but when i talked to the guy there he was uninterested in the name on the block. He took my name and email and "room request" and said I'd have an email confirmation of the reservation... but after waiting about an hour i realized he didn't ask for a credit card number for the reservation...

jcauseyfd
May 11th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Note that the first post in this thread has been updated with info for the Friday night hotel. Sorry about the rate on that one - we had a lot of trouble finding a hotel for Friday night and this was the best we could do. I'm not absolutely certain they have everything setup for the block, but you should be able to go ahead and give it a try. If you have trouble, just post here and I'll follow up.

Also note I was in communication with the sales manager at Cambria Suites in Roanoke and she indicated she would speak to all of the front desk staff about the problems.

Thanks!

Sdandy
May 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Thanks Jeff. I just booked all 3 nights without any issues.