View Full Version : MINIPalooza in the Mountains - Storm Update #1

September 11th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Sunday, September 9th, 5:00 PM:

Storm Info: We are receiving messages asking about the plans for this event due to the possible tropical storm coming ashore. While it would be wonderful to have a fully operational crystal ball to see what the weather will be like this coming weekend, none of the officers (or members) have one.

Due to the amount of planning and commitments, this event will continue as planned unless the immediate area is heavily impacted by the storm. We will not have any further firm weather information available until Thursday or Friday.

We encourage all event participants to do their own research and make the participation decision that is safest for the individual. Feel free to contact your hotel for weather related reservation restrictions.