View Full Version : MINIPalooza in the Mountains - Storm Update #2

September 11th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Tuesday, September 11th, 3:57 PM:

Based on the number of cancellations through the event hotels, we have decided to cancel the catered dinner on Friday night.

There will be some club leadership at the Hampton Inn to hand out t-shirts and coordinate reduced runs for those who still plan to attend. We will go, as a group, to Brushy Mountain Smokehouse, for dinner Friday night (on our own nickles).

Please reply here if you are still planning to participate.

September 12th, 2018, 08:24 AM
Team Bradley is still planning to participate.

September 12th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Frank Minter is canceling