PDA

View Full Version : ::Out Motoring:: We're here!

OutMotoring
September 10th, 2009, 03:38 PM
We're proud to sponsor and support the Tar Heel MINI club and welcome you to stop by and visit us at www.outmotoring.com (http://www.outmotoring.com).

Scott111184
September 10th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Thanks for being a sponsor and glad you are here. :yes4:

OutMotoring
September 10th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Feel free to post any questions or requests for product info or email me at info (@) outmotoring.com

wildcrazy442000
September 10th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Still moving to Huntersville?

OutMotoring
September 10th, 2009, 04:12 PM
That was the plan until we got wind that Knoxville was getting a dealer and with both our families being within 2 miles of the dealer it was kind of a no brainer to shift plans....so unfortunately we will not be heading to the Charlotte area...

wildcrazy442000
September 10th, 2009, 04:15 PM
That's fine, I just thought if you were on Bailey Rd. I would stop in and say Hi.

Thom
September 10th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Mass exodus from Ohio, I see.

We looked at Knoxville, but my wife got a job offer in NC first...

TWISTER
September 10th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Knoxville isn't that far from the Dragon!

Aaron, thank you so much for sponsoring the Club!

OutMotoring
September 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM
that would have been ideal as the Bailey rd shops seemed to be a perfect fit our size business...and the area is no nice just north of there.....we even went up there to scout around 3-4 times and had it all planned out too!! Knoxville has more draw for us with both my wifes and my families and have a lot of contacts there as well which helps..

and yes, getting "OUT OF OHIO" is the number 1 plan for the next year...

Thom
September 10th, 2009, 04:32 PM
and yes, getting "OUT OF OHIO" is the number 1 plan for the next year...

:sarcastic: Year??? That's way too long...

I don't want to see snow fall up here in Northeast Ohio's snow/rust Belt.
I want "Lake Effect" snow to be something I can laugh about when I hear the term.
I want everything to close when there is a morning dusting of snow.
I want to go out and do doughnuts in empty parking lots (when everything is closed...):yes4:

I could go on, but I think you get the picture...

Good Luck to you nonetheless.

OutMotoring
September 10th, 2009, 04:48 PM
...the housing market up here is crappy with mass layoffs from limited brands/abercrombie/victorias secret/bath and body works/Huntington which is leaving lots of nice homes on the market at insane prices so we will be lucky to get what we bought our house for 5 years ago even after dumping 20K into it...yuck...I would love to be down South in early spring if all works out...

Zapna
September 10th, 2009, 04:56 PM
Welcome to the South early, Aaron. I lived briefly in Cleveland and still have to go up there several times a year. I'll take NC anyday.

BTW, you have helped several hunderd dollars part company with my wallet and I have nothing but good things to say about the experience. Thanks for the sponsorship.

N2MINI
September 10th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Welcome and Thanks for being here!!!

X5JR
September 10th, 2009, 07:32 PM
A benefit in TN is no State payroll taxes (unless that has changed), close to the Smoky Mountains too. Welcome to the South. You will be amazed how many relocated Midwesterners you find when you make the move.

minimark
September 10th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks for sponsoring and great to have Outmotoring here!!! You are def a FIVE STAR vendor in my book!:yes4:

BThayer23
September 11th, 2009, 09:51 AM
You are def a FIVE STAR vendor in my book!:yes4:

Agreed. Outmotoring stocks most of the products I use to maintain the car, including OEM oil filters and my favorite PIAA wipers, as well as a selection of quality performance products. Shipping is good, too. I usually have a wishlist running for stuff I want from this site, so I'm glad they're sponsoring the THMMC.

jcauseyfd
September 11th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Ben,

How do you like those PIAA wipers (I'm guessing good since you say they are your favorite)? I'm due for a replacement set and wondering whether I should spring for those.

BThayer23
September 11th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Worth every penny. They look great on the car and perform well. No missed spots, no streaks, and they last about a year for me.

They come with a windshield treatment; if you don't like the way RainX looks when it wears off, don't put it on.

Skeeter
September 11th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Flow Mini replaced my wiper blades when they changed the oil. No charge.

jcauseyfd
September 11th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Yeah, they did mine too. But I'm out of the maintenance program now, so everything is $$$. If I'm gonna have to pay, want some good bang for the buck.

Boomeroo
April 7th, 2011, 06:24 PM
I'm interested in the black and blue ebrake and shift boots. Is it possible to get a swatch?