PDA

View Full Version : MINIpalooza is now our Annual Club Picnic!

TWISTER
July 26th, 2011, 02:52 PM
For the last 3 years we have held our Annual Club Blast in August and each year we hear how HOT it is in August. The main reason for holding it then is it's vacation time and we want the kids (old and young) to have fun.

This year MINIpalooza is September 17 & 18 and we will be combining our Annual Picnic with MINIpalooza. It should be cooler, the venue will be nicer and it's 2 days of MINI FUN!

Check out MINIpalooza.net (http://minipalooza.net) for all the info!

A signup thread will be created soon for individuals to let us know what they want to bring to the cookout.

Stay tuned!

Siospins
August 2nd, 2011, 07:05 AM
So, if one had a wicked, evil boss that could never understand MINI luv and would only give us either Saturday or Sunday off (but not both, 'cuz she's evil) which day would you recommend if you could only attend one?

TWISTER
August 2nd, 2011, 07:41 AM
Saturday

JBaker07
August 2nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
sounds like fun, im sure ill be there!

pawsondeck
August 11th, 2011, 08:46 PM
where is everyone staying that does not live in the area? Anyone going to the town of Mt Airy day before or anything?

N2MINI
August 12th, 2011, 07:33 AM
http://www.minipalooza.net/lodging/

Here is a link to some Hotel info that the club is getting a discount at..

TWISTER
August 19th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Late yesterday I received an email from John Gillespie, VP of Operations at Shelton Vineyards that they will be providing a couple of barrel type backyard grills and some charcoal for us to use. We will be renting these from the Vineyard and should be less than $100. They are going to set those up on the right side of the winery which will be a nice location for us. Any donation to help with the cost of the rental will be greatly appreciated!

I also wanted to let you know that anyone wanting to stay for the concert will be able to purchase a ticket at a special price of $20.00 the day of the concert. Anyone who has already purchased their tickets in advance will need to show their tickets when they arrive on the 17th and let them know that they are part of MINIpalooza and they will either refund $5.00 per ticket or give you a tour and tasting (a $5.00 value).

If you have any questions or concerns about this let me know and I will get back to you ASAP.

Mark Vogler

Siospins
August 19th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Count Ben & I in for a few bucks towards the grill rental - just let us know how/where to make the donation...
~Heather McCloy

MiniCuse
August 19th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I'll kick in some for the grill costs.