PDA

View Full Version : MINIPalooza 2012 Starting Point

colejd
August 14th, 2012, 12:14 AM
FYI. The starting point for the MINIPalooza 2012 is the same as last year's event. We are starting from the First Baptist Church in King, NC (122 Kirby Rd.). There is a large parking lot that makes lining up easy. Drivers meeting is at 9:30, so everyone be there gased and ready to hit the road. Plan is to pull out at 10:00.

Important!!! We need one or two drivers to that are more interested in the cookout and the MINI camaraderie to take a quicker route to the Shelton Vineyard. These drivers would take the supplies brought by other attendees from the starting point to the cookout. One local member has already volunteered and we need one or two others.

Also, if for any reason you need to back out of this event at the last minute to PLEASE post here (with what item you planned on bringing) in case you had signed up to bring an important cookout item someone else get bring it. Thanks.

N2MINI
August 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I'll be someone who meets there and picks up items from others and then head to Shelton Vineyards to be getting things set up there,as I did last year.. Assuming we have people lined up to lead drives already/by then...

MINI Rog
August 14th, 2012, 04:34 PM
I helped with this last year so I will plan on doing it again this year.

DUKI
September 14th, 2012, 09:42 AM
Is there some sort of emergency contact number in case we run late? Or something else? We are leaving very early as we a driving from the mountains to make it there in time (leaving 6:30 am) but sometimes things do happen. So, if we are on the way is there a number we can call to say that we are bringing the stuff etc?

N2MINI
September 14th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Are you meeting up for the morning drives, or just coming to the Vineyard??
I'll PM you my cell. I'm meeting there to help carry stuff on over to the Vineyard to set that up and start cooking etc before the run groups get there.. If you are meeting up for the drive groups and depending on how late you are running hopefully you can get in the last run group.. Can only hold them up sooooo long so they can get to the Vineyard for cookout as well..

DUKI
September 14th, 2012, 07:24 PM
We are doing the drive. I don't anticipate any problems.....but you never know. See you there! Thanks for the number!

rum4
September 15th, 2012, 06:19 AM
We will be on our way in about 30 minutes, see y'all there