PDA

View Full Version : The Wait Is Over!!!

G3 Auto
June 14th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Hello THMMC!!

The team at Luxury Auto Service of NC is proud to sponsor your website and join in on the MINI fun! At LAS, we specialize in taking care of all your MINI needs. We are factory trained technicians with factory level software and equipment. I, Chris, have worked for BMW/MINI for 7 years and Mike, my business partner, has worked for BMW for 6 years as well. We take pride in doing the job right with the right tools and proper training! We know how much you love your MINI and want to keep it in tip top shape! We can handle any level of diagnostics, programming, car key memory, retrofits, coding, jcw kits, suspension upgrades....everything! We are working on some specials for the R53 supercharger pulley upgrade as well as some intake carbon cleaning specials. If you guys have any questions, thoughts, concerns please feel free to stop by or give us a call. We are located off of Capital Blvd at 3629 Capital Blvd, right behind rock and roll tattoo. You can reach us at 919.890.5954. And as always www.las-nc.com

Keep an eye out for specials and look forward to saving some $$$.

Happy Motoring,

Chris and Mike at Luxury Auto Service

mrbeebe
June 15th, 2013, 11:04 PM
I just want to say that Chris and Mike are just terrific. They helped me sort some things out prior to leaving for the BRPT. They showed me my new car (New to me) andwhat all gave it a thorough inspection, explained what all the "bits" were under the hood and what to anticipate , service-wise, in the near future. The shop is amazing and very convenient to access. My new shop for sure !

Todd Godfrey

G3 Auto
June 18th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Thanks Todd!! It was a pleasure getting to know you and fun to "Talk MINI". We always like it when a fellow gearhead can come in the door and hangout with us. We'll see you soon! :)