Close

» Club Sponsor

Please purchase from our sponsors whenever you can.

Threaded View

Name
    Lorraine
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here

Lightbulb 2014 - Introducing your THMMC Club Officers

The following Miniacs have volunteered to fill their THMMC position for two years. Together they are looking forward to growing the Tar Heel Mini Motoring Club.

Note: the officers were asked to introduce themselves in 5 sentences or fewer. : )

President - Ross Gobble & Wings - Clemmons, NC (Winston-Salem)
    Fearless Friendly Leader as Long as I can Help Others Have FUN

Motoring Since March 19, 2011

Ross’ Introduction:
    I’m here to make sure everyone is having FUN, keeping it light and making sure we keep safe on runs and events is my main goal. I enjoy meeting and sharing MINI help with my fellow club-members and strategizing about how we can grow the club stronger than ever!

Through creating statewide local dinners and regional events I look forward to a combined presence of a unified club as strong in numbers as anywhere!

With constructive help, great sponsorships and officers, we can do anything you want to do with the club . If you like something, tell us! If you don't, tell us that too! If you can offer an alternate idea, even better!

THMMC has a strong history of being "THE CLUB THAT DOES STUFF." THAT is the legacy we want to continue, with spectacular events and great causes to get behind and "RALLY"!

I'm all over Facebook, and am helping the club at growing that platform as well. Friend me on Facebook, and let's make this thing even greater!

Please use the Forum as the main means of communication so we can keep it central, and most importantly searchable, as you can't do that for "How To's" on Facebook.

If you have an idea for an event, Tell Us ... We have open ears!

If you want to learn about "Leading", "Sweeping", or just "Following", we are here to help! Route-planning is another area where we are always looking for help too. We have some great routes we've been doing over the years, but we are pretty sure there's still some roads out there we might not know about yet! TELL US PLEASE!

My MINI: MCS | BRG | White 6SPD Auto | Breyton GTSR-MINI 17" | Tuscan Beige | Sport | Prem | Cold Weather |Fog Lamps |JCW Front/Rear Swaybars | HiFi | CG Lock | Custom BRG/White Union Jack Sunroof Graphics By AC | Boot Seat | DUAL SHROTH Harnesses | AEM CAI KIT | N2MINI Engineering Front Splitter | NM Engineering Hi-Flow Charge Pipe | TIRES…. Well Yeah…. A Lot of them the 4th set on now at 46,000 Miles, of which fully 15,000 was just MWMF (MOTORING With My Friends)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Co-Vice Presidents – Wendy & Max Haner & Black Jack – Asheville, NC
    Driving “Little Miss BlackJack"

Motoring Since: September 2009 - has over 70,000 miles. We purchased her new and have had some wonderful trips with her and looking to purchase another one in 2014 when we do Mini Takes the States.

Wendy & Max’s Intro: We are looking forward to including everyone in our state and beyond who owns a MINI to join in the fun and camaraderie. Let’s get those wheels turning as we do the twisties and socials.

Our MINI: Our mini is our baby and we love showing her off. Our MINI is black with the British Union Jack flag on the sides in monochrome colors. Our license tag says it all “MYMINI2” because we have to share between the two of us. Hopefully soon we won’t have to share and we will have a new MINI to add to our home.

See you on the road and wave when you pass.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Co-Treasurer (Merchandise) – Lisa Lauder – Mooresville, NC
    All Things SWAG

Motoring since May 2011

My MINI: 2011 R55 S Pepper White 'Hampton Edition'
    LLRED210 is my TAG on the Forums

Co-Treasurer (Finances) - Lorraine Webster & Mister Q – Charlotte, NC
    The Dollars & Cents Chick

Motoring Since: April 15, 2004

Lorraine’s Intro: I’m excited to be continuing the work of the club officers before me! I'm all about the social side of MINIs and looking forward to getting to know all of you throughout the year at our events and drives. I'm looking forward to reading your ideas for gatherings on the forums, Facebook or via PM.

I racked up three speeding tickets before I had my permanent plate. The State of Tennessee sent me a personal letter suggesting I may want to revise my driving habits.

My MINI: 2004 MCS IB/W, Winter Package, Xenons - handy for summoning the mothership, SatNav, Old Glory on the roof, 125,000+ Miles Motored. He’s stock as the day he drove off the showroom floor (except for that brief addition of a front license plate bracket in California). Ordered on 2/14/04, “Congratulations It’s a MINI!” on 3/18/04.
    I don't drive too fast ... you just look to slow.

MisterQ '04 MCS IB/W, winter package, xenons, SatNav, [faded] old glory on the roof.Stock as the day he was delivered, 165K+ of coast to coast miles.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quirky World of Q For This Useful Post:

Mr.Jim (January 15th, 2014), WINGS (January 16th, 2014)

Thread Information