Since all my weekends (except Easter weekend) in April are booked up, if I am going to keep my streak alive of one event per month I need to get creative for April. So, I am looking at Good Friday (April 18th) and thinking about doing an event on that day. My tentative plan is to setup a drive starting sometime that afternoon (though it could be as early as lunch time) and capping things off with a visit to the Winston Salem Dash to watch some baseball that evening (they have a 7:00 game against the Salem Red Sox).

I'd like to setup a group outing with the Dash, but to do that I need some help in assessing interest. They have a couple options.

One is for $10 that pretty much gets you in the ballpark, programs, and recognition. Need at least 20 people to do this.

The second option is $25 and puts us on the picnic terrace. It includes admission, a ballcap, dinner, and a program. Again, need at least 20 people to do this.

I'm going to need to move kind of fast on this (like over the next couple weeks) if they still have space available (I have an inquiry in with them already). Please post up here IN THIS THREAD and let me know if you are interested and if so, how many people would attend. Also let me know which option you would prefer - $10 or $25. While nothing is set in stone and I realize situations can change, I would appreciate it if you would only indicate you are planning to attend if you really are planning to attend (don't be like the MOTD folks who sign up for every run "just in case" even though they really don't have plans to do a run).

Thanks!