Close

Club Sponsor

Please purchase from our sponsors whenever you can.

Threaded View

1st Gear
    Name
    David
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Wishing
    Photos
    Click here

Noble Rossion and Minis Open Track Day April 23 -- Cheap Track Time!

I would like to personally invite the members of Tarheelminis to join the Noble/Rossion group from the Eastern USA for a private track rental day at Carolinas Motorsport Park CMP in Kershaw SC on April 23, 2014. This is the third annual track day for the Noble/Rossion group, and we would love to partner with the Mini enthusiasts to make this a great English car get together. Totally laid back event with unlimited track time with no run groups. Our goal is to just cover our expenses with extremely affordable entry fees, and we need about 15 more cars to do this. The price is $208 and includes a catered lunch. Corner workers will be utilized for safety, but no formal tech inspection is required. Great day to come out with your friends for some test and tune sessions, or just to try out your Mini on the track without the intimidation of the car club programs. Meet a great group of Noble and Rossion owners from across the East coast. I have included a link to the sign up page. The Countryside rally is optional and free, so just sign up for the track day if you are interested. Lets start a tradition with this event and grow the number of Minis each year and perhaps other British cars as well.

Here is a link to the registration page.

http://www.rossionnobleforums.com/sm...and-track-day/

Bring your friends and we do not have any restrictions on car type. Thanks!!

Dave S.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information