Okay folks,

So i held a small dinner get together in Fayetteville at Mellow Mushroom and it was a kind of test run thing to see who was interested and who wasnt about getting some dinner meets together. Well after pondering on this a while i liked the idea of making it a biweekly event that brings those that can make it in the Fay area together for food, drinks, fun, event planning, colaborating, and just plain ol good times for THMMC members. But i feel there is not enough MINIacs in the Fayetteville area to make it work. I pass a lot of them and wave away, and i talk/ tag cars with spotting cards but never get a bit of interest. Those that are interested seem to already be on here. So i will open this up to the rest of the Eastern NC for those that can manage the drive. This could be a good substitute for the Cary C&C that is no more, but strictly for MINIacs in THMMC, and might be less of a drive for folks...

that being said....I think dinner should just be that... Dinner. If we can manage to get enough of us together for this alone every other weekend, THEN we could start thinking about doing group runs and other types of events of the like. But i think the Dinner will be a good way to judge how many MINIacsare truly are interested in the FAY / Eastern area and provides us a good forum to discuss runs and maybe other local events. Then we could have a goood group and place to invite other MINIacs from around the state to meet with us for larger scale THMMC events. I feel the four MINIs was a great first start and not to mention there was 2 others (Roxspin and Landshark) who wanted to come. I know theres been a few others interested too and with The spotting cards i tagged a few others around. Also the dinner can be on Saturday OR Sunday, and will be announced which ahead of time depending on the chatter/ availability of the group and based off the chatter in this forum...Dinner doesnt have to be the same place everytime So the question now is...

Who is down to make dinner on Sunday the 8th?! Im saying Sunday for the next one because on Saturday is one of Fayetteville's bigger festivals... Blues n Brews which some of you may want to come to since theres over 60 different breweries going to be there. As of right now... Mellow Mushroom at 5pm is a hit, its early evening for those with a drive to be able to get back and has good food, a selection of craft beers on tap and more in the bottle, also we can leave and go to Mac's Speed Shop or other places from there which are across the street from it for more fun. Also, I can bring cards against Humanity as long as theres enough of us.I know myself and my wife will be there with our R56's... Would love to get the word out and get some ppl talking on here. I created this thread to open the dinner upto the Eastern NC group and for folks to talk strictly about the dinner every other week. All other post related to other events or runs should be kept in their specific section or can be discussed at Dinner!! I hope to see many ppl on here in the future!

-Brandon