Close

Club Sponsor

Please purchase from our sponsors whenever you can.

Threaded View

Name
    Jeff
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here

05/09/2015 - THAWOUT Open House & Fundraiser

Received this message from GMP Performance in Charlotte about an open house they will holding this Saturday. Note that one of our club sponsors, M7 Tuning, will be highlighted at the event. Check them out and if the reports are good, maybe we'll see if GMP Performance wants to come on board as a club sponsor.

-----------------------------------
    I just wanted to reach out and let you know that GMP Performance, down in Charlotte, NC, will be hosting our open house this Saturday on the 9th and we are very excited to have the guys of M7 Tuning on board with us this year. They will have their own booth, employees on hand to answer any and all questions you may have on their parts, as well as several parts available for sale. Also, during lunch, we are giving them some time for their own tech talk, to introduce people to all the awesome things they can do for your Minis! There will be a bunch of other fun things to do while there also, like games, food, some of our pretty cool project cars, giveaways, and a raffle where you could walk away with a full set of tires! All proceeds are going to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charlotte. I would like to invite you to come visit and take part in the fun! It is open to car enthusiasts of all ages so bring as many Mini fans as you'd like :)

I have included a link to the event page on our website so you can find out more if you're interested: http://gmpperformance.com/index.cfm?...ail&PID=236917 . We are very excited to share this with you and we hope you see you all there!
    jcauseyfd | CROC #361 | www.totehmoon.com | 2008 CR/W MCS "MINI WUF"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jcauseyfd For This Useful Post:

Quirky World of Q (May 7th, 2015)

Thread Information