I am sure most are posting their thoughts, sentiments, thanks etc to Facebook, but I am not on Facebook so this seemed the most appropriate place to post feedback on this event.

What an awesome week! From The Great Ice Cream Run and all the delightful excursions, food, ice cream, and friends to the MINIs on the Mack oh-so-close to breaking the record, I can not think of a better way to have spent my precious vacation time.

It was great to see so many repeaters from 2013 (Bobby and Tim, Ron and Lee, Bob Sylvester, JP and Maryanne, Jeff and Kim, Mike and LaVerne, and Jak and Dusdee, of course!) and meet new participants. It was a lively, fun, patient, interesting group who spent the week making fast friends and memories ..

I want to thank all of you for making this event so memorable, and especially to our fearless and illustrious co-ordinators, Jak and Dusdee. A shout-out to Flow MINI - Raleigh and GM Kelvin Bratcher for their support of the event, also.

For those of you who were on the fence about joining up - either TGICR or MINI on the Mack - you missed a great time. I would highly recommend registering *early* in 2017 as the space is always limited and there is a contingent of repeaters who will be grabbing the first slots, for certain. That's not even mentioning that unless the UK sets a new record between now and 2017 there is no doubt the Most MINIs title will head back over to the US in 2017.

Until we motor together again .. my best regards.

Susan