As you all know, we sold out of event T-Shirts and promised we'd get a reorder up and running. Through our online market place you can now order your MINIpalooza T-shirt! With your order an additional $6 is added per shirt to cover priority mailing.

If you order more than one t-shirt, I will adjust your shipping on the back end, and refund the overage. (or we'll gladly take it as a donation to the club, but only if you note that on your order).

Also available online are the Magnets & Stickers from the event. These are a BOGO! Buy one, get the other at bargain price of $5. Our magnets and stickers are both designed for outdoor use and do hold up fairly well.

Here is a link to the t-shirts, feel free to browse the online store. If you order more than just a shirt I will send the other items out beforehand.
https://squareup.com/market/tar-heel...-plus-shipping

Your credit card will be charged within a few days of placing your order. If I do not receive 24 shirt orders, :( , everyone's money will be refunded.

If you have any questions about this event, ordering a t-shirt or anything club related, please don't hesitate to contact me through our Facebook pages, our Forum tar heel minis dot org, or via the treasurer's e-mail.