Close

Club Sponsor

Please purchase from our sponsors whenever you can.

Hybrid View

Name
    Lorraine
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here

BRPT Registration information

The Tar Heel MINI Motoring Club's 8th Annual Blue Ridge Parkway Tour is June 16-19, 2016.

This year's BRP Tour, the 8th annual running, will start at the northern terminus of the BRP, near Waynesboro, VA. The Tour will kick off with a Welcome get-together meal on Thursday evening. Early Friday morning, we'll break up into our three groups - Bear, Wolf & Otter, heading south stopping at various overlooks and points of interest along the way.

Our first overnight stop will be Friday evening in Sparta, NC. The second overnight stop will be in Asheville, NC on Saturday evening. Sunday morning we'll hit the BRP for the final leg to the southern terminus of the BRP in the Cherokee, NC area. That should be about lunch time and everyone will go their separate ways with a ton of memories and stories!!

Please note: Our little club has grown so much that we do require registration for our major events. We collect a nominal fee during registration to cover the costs associated with the BRP Tour, and utilize registration numbers to book venues. The BRP Tour is open to any MINI owner who shows up. But without registration, we can not guarantee you a seat at the welcome and celebration dinners. And really now, who would want to go to an event like this and not leave without a t-shirt, some stickers, a magnetic grille badge and other goodies? We do ask that if you are planning to attend you register to help the organizers and volunteers prepare.
    I don't drive too fast ... you just look to slow.

MisterQ '04 MCS IB/W, winter package, xenons, SatNav, [faded] old glory on the roof.Stock as the day he was delivered, 165K+ of coast to coast miles.

Name
    Lorraine
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here
    Registration is Open! Please click this link to open the registration page on MotorSportReg.com

http://msreg.com/BRPT8

Name
    MINIFIED
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper
    Photos
    Click here
    Registered .. but only catching up Thursday night (late) and spending Friday night in Sparta; not sure at what point I'll leave the group on Saturday. Just catching up with some folks that BRP is the only time we cross paths! For anyone else reading about it and considering it, if you've never earned the distinction of being an End to Ender this tour is the way to go!!
    sUSAn
    MINIFIED

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to drive in the rain ..
    It's knowing who's behind you, but trusting who's in front of you ..
    11.18.10 Where there is life, and therefore God, there is Hope

MSSD: 2008 2009 | MOTD: 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
    ... and I yet remain, a Dragon virgin

MOT '09 MINIFIED|MOT '10 WINIFiED
    TGICR '09 '11 '13 '15
    MITO '12 WINIFiED aka BugEater '13
    MINI on the MACK (almost!) 2015
    MTTS '10: Raleigh-Knoxville
    MTTS '12: DC-Louisville
    MTTS '14: busy moving-Bethlehem-Boston
    MTTS '16: Richmond ->Cheyenne->east by way of Pike's Peak
    MTTS '18: 10 MINI years, gotta go all the way!

Name
    Jim
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Countryman S All4
    Photos
    Click here
    Registered!
    i will catch up with the group Saturday morning at the hotel.

2010 MCCSa, Chili Red/Blk, Ordered 12-8-09, Motoring since 1-16-10
    2009 Justa Mini Racer II, Chili Red/Blk, 8yrs old...been motoring since 15 months
    2010 Mini ELECTRIC Racer, Chili Red/White, 8yrs old...been motoring since 15 months

Name
    Anthony
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here
    If my travel schedule works out, my cousin and I will meet late Friday evening at the hotel.
    -----------------------
    Cap'n Calico Jack: 2013 MCS; Eclipse Grey w/pirate wrap; blackout xenon lamps & trim; MINI auxiliary driving lights; JCW big brake kit; JCW 17-inch black star bullet wheels; JCW Tuning Kit; JCW interior mods; H-Sport Comp RSB, NM Eng Ti heat shield, Koni FSDs, Powerflex bushings, .....Trunk Monkey protection package. Life is good! Arrrrr, Mateys!

Name
    Randy
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Clubman S
    Photos
    Click here
    We are going to try and meet the crowd on Saturday morning on the run & spend the night in Asheville, then run again on Sunday.

poor little birdy

Name
    Anthony
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here
    Well, very sad but it appears I won't be able to attend the BRPT 😪. It appears I will still be in NY that weekend. I was hoping that weekend would work out but the field work is taking much longer than anticipated. Sorry folks - sorry Otters! Since I had purchased some shirts, if someone would be willing to bring them along to MTTS I would appreciate it. I can get them either during the caravan or somewhere along the journey. Have fun everyone! Arrr, Maties!
    -----------------------
    Cap'n Calico Jack: 2013 MCS; Eclipse Grey w/pirate wrap; blackout xenon lamps & trim; MINI auxiliary driving lights; JCW big brake kit; JCW 17-inch black star bullet wheels; JCW Tuning Kit; JCW interior mods; H-Sport Comp RSB, NM Eng Ti heat shield, Koni FSDs, Powerflex bushings, .....Trunk Monkey protection package. Life is good! Arrrrr, Mateys!

Thread Information