Well, that was a waste of time and money. After sitting in line at the main gate for twenty minutes the lady tells me I have to go to reservations to get a ticket to the Mini Corral. Another 20 minutes standing in line this time only to find out that the Mini Corral is sold out and has been for quite a while. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered. I went ahead and bought a general admission ticket and figured maybe the handicapped parking would be close to a viewing area. Yeah right, about a half mile walk. For a couple of reasons I can't handle that much walking any more, especially up and down hill. And, before anyone says "You should have bought your ticket early", I tried. The website said to purchase tickets for the corral at the gate. To add insult to injury, the only exit you can use before the end of the race was a dirt/gravel road.
I'm sitting at home now and have cooled off enough that I no longer want to break something. I'll try and see if this damned satellite internet will work well enough to stream the race.
Rant off.