Greetings everyone,
I need help with my 03 Mini Cooper. I have a piece of my car that is missing. It is the part on the passenger side front. It looks to be part of the lower panel or something to that extent. It's a plastic part that is next to the passenger front wheel.

I have a picture but I'm not sure how to post it here. If anyone can tell me what this part is and where to get the part replaced please let me know. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank You in advance!!