So we got some bad news from the shop and the motor needs to be replaced. They put a scope in the #1 cylinder and the piston is sitting sideways. Parts car it is then!

Its a 05 S with a 6 speed with a light blue lower and black upper, black leather interior. I think its got about 180,000 miles on it. I think Everything is good except the bottom end of the engine. We haven't pulled the motor apart so the extent of the damage isn't known.

The only other real issue is that the headliner is trying to come down over the passenger side rear window. The back hatch was repainted about a year and half ago and the emblem replaced. It also has the M7 strut bar and would also come with an extra set of tires/ wheels.

The passenger side axle and the harmonic dampener were replaced a few years ago as well.

I'd like to sell the car as a whole as it sits at the shop right now, so make an offer and the buyer would be responsible for towing it- it also has a clean title so there is the option of replacing the motor if you wanted.

Send me a PM with an offer.