Close

» Club Sponsor

Please purchase from our sponsors whenever you can.

Threaded View

Name
    Ronald
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Countryman S All4
    Photos
    Click here

2016 Mini Cooper Countryman S AWD (R60) - 6-Speed Manual

Hello all! It’s been quite awhile since I posted and it breaks my heart that my latest post will likely be one of my last. I am selling my 2016 Countryman S, AWD (R60). Unfortunately, my family has outgrown the car and we are looking towards something bigger. Details are below – PM me if you are interested or have questions. Thank you!

2016 Countryman S, AWD
    Mileage: ~33k
    Clean title, second owner
    Minor paint blemishes, small scrape rear bottom right bumper
    Drivetrain – Manual 6-speed (zero issues, strong engagement)

Mods:

1. Helix Short Shifter – I hated short shifters that changed height position, so I opted for the Helix because the shifter position stays the same, just a shorter throw.
    2. Forge BOV – Because the sound is amazing and I don’t trust the stock plastic BOV’s. I have the stock plastic BOV to revert back, if you’re not a fan.
    3. Professional window tint (NC legal)
    4. Powerflex torque arm bushing insert to reduce drivetrain slop
    5. AEM dry element filter on a short, matching diameter elbow – mainly done just so I can hear the turbo spool (which you very much can with this setup), but I have the OEM intake as well to change it back to stock.
    6. Oil catch can – NOT INSTALLED. Purchased for a winter project, but never got around to getting it installed.

As you can see, I’m not a huge fan of changing much, nor changing things that cannot be undone. The car has never seen a track and has mostly highway miles on it. Mini’s are such great cars to begin with, there wasn’t much else I wanted to do!
    Please let me know if you’re interested. We are asking $20K OBO. We welcome a visit to come check it out – located in Mooresville, NC.
    Thanks for your time!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information