Are you ready for a countryside drive around Hanging Rock and Pilot Mountain?
The weather is supposed to be sunny with a high around 87.
Here are some of the details you will need:

Our starting location is the Old Salem parking lot on South Marshall Street.
Please be there at 9am for a drivers meeting and head count. Here is a Google map link for the parking lot.

Please bring your GMRS Walkie Talkie if you have them and passengers, please bring your camera!
This drive is approximately 2.5 hours long and will take you on a very scenic route in the foothills of NC.
Remember we always drive with our headlights on and maintain a safe speed.

A Google link to our route is below: (Please print a copy if you desire to have one)

If you own a Garmin 7xx or 8xx series GPS, please let me know and I'll give you the route file to import into your Garmin.

Our event at Westbend Vineyards will be the best yet!

This email is to show you where parking and sponsors will be when you arrive Saturday.

Check-in will not be at the gated entry this year. The tent at the opening of the parking area is where check-in will be. Please have the exact change ready for paying for entry. If you pre-registered it is $10 per person. If you did not, it is $20 a person

For those of you going right to the vineyard and not doing the drive Saturday morning, please arrive after 11am. If you are a volunteer or helping with parking. Please try and be at Westbend by 10am. I will be there shortly thereafter.

If you are bringing your classic mini to the event, please park in the classic area.

We have a few rules about parking:
Please back into all parking spots unless in the grassy areas or handicap parking areas.
Please park as close to each other as possible. We will have attendants to help you out.
Please keep your MINI locked at all times
Please park where the attendants tell you
Please fill up the main grassy area first

here is a link to an image where parking is available:

We are going to have a BLAST!