Close

Club Sponsor

Please purchase from our sponsors whenever you can.

Threaded View

Name
    Jeff
    Member #

My MINI Information:
    Year
    Model
    Cooper S
    Photos
    Click here

2012 BRP Tour - Call for Volunteers

OK folks, as we get an early start on the 2012 version of the BRP, one of the first things we want to do is form an event committee. No real solid number has been set - if we can get 5-8 folks willing to make the commitment, that would be great. If we had more, that would be even greater.

So just what might you be asked to do if you are on this committee? We are not 100% sure. But we tentatively plan to have actual, physical meetings of the committee sometime in October and again in January. As plans progress, the folks on this committee will probably take on assignments related to the event. And at the event, you will probably have to provide support to your fellow MINI motorers (but hopefully we'll have other volunteers to help spread the load so that everyone can enjoy the event).

If you are interested in serving on this committee, please post here, or PM me (or if you can figure out the address, e-mail me).

P.S. - In case you missed it, we have tentatively scheduled the 2012 BRP Tour to be held on June 14th - 17th. Mark your calendars!!!

Update: Tentative list of volunteers (as of 8/29/2011):

jcauseyfd
    yaemsiri
    maacodale
    lindas_mini
    Silver_Phoenix
    colejd
    mjsteelega
    Last edited by jcauseyfd; August 29th, 2011 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Added update - list of volunteers
    jcauseyfd | CROC #361 | www.totehmoon.com | 2008 CR/W MCS "MINI WUF"

Thread Information